Friday, February 23, 2007

Ultimate Blog Party

5 Minutes for Mom is hosting the Ultimate Blog Party March 2-9. Click on the button on the left to learn more about it!

This Blog Party is all about meeting people –
so put out some food, turn up the music and tell us a bit about yourself.

Yes – what would a party be without small talk? Be as funny, creative or straight forward as you like. Include a recipe or two, stream some music or videos, add a voice post or video of yourself, decorate your place – whatever will put you in a party mood. Be creative and have fun!

Hope to see you all there!

3 comments:

My Trendy Tykes said...

Hi there! I am just stopping by from the party.

Linda

Trixie Twatwaffle said...

Any reason for a party is a good reason....but meeting new people is a great reason!! Nice to Meetcha!

Unknown said...

I just came by for the party. That list of books is quite big. Sorry to say I probably haven't read most of them. The past 10 years have been anything related to homeschool, bible, or parenting. I could write my own book now!