Monday, January 1, 2007

So fed up...

Ever had one of those days where you just wanted to shout at someone to STOP!

That's how it's been in this house since Saturday. For those of you that haven't read previous posts, due to some financial and health troubles this past year, I had no choice but to move back in with my parents.

That's right folks, I'll be 30 in April, and I'm living with my parents. How pathetic is that?!

Let me say, I KNOW this is temporary. My first goal for 2007 is to find a job that will afford me the luxury of moving the h*ll out of here!

Just to paint a picture, in this house right now there are my parents, my boyfriend, both of my children (we had my oldest for the weekend), and myself.

My mother thought it would be fun to let the kiddies stay up last night till midnight to ring in the new year. They made it, but after 10pm turned into whiny little devils. It didn't stop there, they continued the whining after they got up this morning! So, needless to say, it's grating on everyone's nerves, but HEY, you were the one that told them they could stay up KNOWING what they are like without enough sleep...so stop yelling at them for showing signs of irritability!

My God, I really wonder how many times my mother will yell at my youngest before he just stops talking to her all-together.

We REALLY need to move. My goal for this next week, and every week after until I find one, is to go out to ANYWHERE around here and put in applications, resumes, whatever I need to do to get a job and get out of here. I know she's stressed with all of us in her house, but come on! When did I ever say this was a picnic for any of us?

Thank God I should have enough taxes left after I buy a car (or fix this beast, whichever is cheaper) to save away for a deposit. All I'll need is a job to make sure we can pay the rent.

Is it over yet?

No comments: