Saturday, July 19, 2008

Time to get this thing rolling again

It seems like every time I sit down to write in here, or have a blog post pulling at me to get going, something ALWAYS comes up. Whether it's kids, procrastination, or the twelve thousand doctor's appointments lately (OK, maybe not 12,000....how about 11,999?), it seems that even when I'm motivated to sit down and write, something always pushes me away from the keyboard.

So, here's my just-past-mid year's resolution...whether I feel like crap, have more errands than gas to take me to them, or kids hanging from the tree outside our living room...I'm GOING to start posting here regularly again. STARTING NOW! Whooo Hoo!!! Can you feel the motivation? LOL

I'm also going to be updating my blogroll on the side and adding some great blogs I've come across while effectively avoiding this one.

No comments: