Saturday, January 17, 2009

2008 Books Read...late post

I try to read as much as possible. 2008 was a great year for me, even though I tapered off towards the end of the year because of having the baby in October. There were days I couldn't get a break to pee, much less try to get reading time in.

Here's my list for 2008:

Solo
What Do You Do All Day?
Perfecting Kate
Shopaholic & Sister
Shopaholic & Baby
The Second Wives Club
Nearlyweds
Diary of a Mad Bride
Diary of a Mad Mom-To-Be
Belly Laughs
Baby Laughs
The Pregnancy Test
Friday Night Knitting Club
Angry Housewives Eating Bon Bons
Tales From The Crib
The Ultimate Cheapskate
Baby Proof
A Little Change of Face
If You Could See Me Now
The Ex Files
Splitting Harriet
Bad Boys Online
Heiress for Hire
Houston, We Have A Problem
The Fortune Quilt
The Secret Lives of Fortunate Wives
The Zygote Chronicles
Notes From the Underbelly
Time Off for Good Behavior
Otherwise Engaged
I Do. I Did. Now What?
Saving Money with the Tightwad Twins

Total pages read for 2008 were: 9540

Unfortunately in my cataloging what I read, I missed a few. So those don't get counted, and hopefully I don't mess up this year.

Also this year I will be reviewing some of the books as they are read. I'm always looking for new reads, and take alot of suggestions from what I've heard sound promising.

Who are your favorite authors, or books?

No comments: