Sunday, January 4, 2009

A new year and a new beginning

I hate the word resolutions. Every time I've used it, I've never been able to follow through.

This year I'm making GOALS.

A goal to post here at least once a week. I've also got tons of ideas on how to really get my writing moving again, now that the baby is finally calming down a bit.

A goal to check my email for an hour a night, while the Man is playing WOW. Normally I get stuck doing dishes or just veggin out watching the new cuz by that time I'm so tired. Well, I've gone through over 400 emails in the last 3 days, trying to get caught up on writing groups I'm in, and basically, trying to not feel so far behind.

A goal to teach my older kids more responsibility. This is a hard one for me, as I'm a bit controlling and want things done MY way. Well, I realize that by not having them do things for themselves, it's not helping them be better people, just teaching them how to get away with being lazy.

More goals to come, but I wanted to get these down and out int oe cyber world before one of the kids needed me again.

Happy New Year everyone!! What are some of your goals for the year?

No comments: