Sunday, January 11, 2009

From the land of screaming babies!

For the last 3 days or so I've had a teething 3 month old.

Yes, you read that right. Three months, and she's already got one tooth coming through, and a few more that you can tell are on the verge of breaking skin.

Needless to say, she's been MORE than inconsolable. Thursday she slept for a total of an hour all day, and screamed whenever she wasn't sleeping or eating. Everyone in the house was thrilled when she FINALLY fell asleep for the night. And proceeded to sleep for 11 hours.

On other fronts, I'm going to try to control the venting about the newborn, however, one of the reasons I started this blog was to get things off my chest, and she is the one commanding all the attention in our house lately.

I have actually been able to keep up on the emails, only behind on today's and yesterday's.

My goal is to write here every other day. While I realize this is a challenge with 4 kids under foot, I think if I can get things done once they are sleeping, things should work the way I want.

The man starts his new job on Tuesday, selling for AT&T. We'll see how that works.

No comments: