Saturday, August 9, 2008

Apologizing in advance...Hormonal man bashing to follow

So I've been home with the kids while the fiance is off working since the 27th. And while that's not really all that long, it's the longest we've been apart since we moved in together over a year ago.

Add onto that the fact that I can't call him(our cell phones are roaming there), and the only communication I get is when he signs into messenger on the laptop that he brought with him.

Add dealing with his daughter(21 months) every week during what is his normal scheduled visitation. I love her to death, but this week after picking her up on Wednesday, she has had explosive butt syndrome, refused to eat unless she's shoving it in her mouth and choking herself, had screaming fits in the middle of the night, and general just regressing to how she was about 6 months ago. Not sure what's going on at her mom's, but that's a whole 'nuther post.

Add dealing with being just shy of 2 months from my due date and sleeping crappy and not being able to get off my butt to even pee without feeling like I'm carrying all 3 kids strapped to me.

Add taking care of the rest of the house completely by myself when all I want to do is sleep.

And then when I need to vent, the ****** checks his myspace but doesn't bother to contact me. This isn't the first night this has happened. And I realize he's working 13-14 hour days and is exhausted. But to get on the computer, check myspace, then not bother any contact, and then the next day it will be..."sorry I got back and crashed, I was so tired."

Not too tired to load the slow ass laptop to check email and myspace. Just too tired to make sure your daughter is still in one piece and that I haven't completely lost it here.

I'm tired. I'm sad. I need a break.

No comments: