Sunday, August 17, 2008

Crazy week

The man came back on Tuesday, and it's been drama, drama, drama since then. Getting him and the boys ready for school(he's going back to be a paramedic). Dealing with the demon 20 month old. At least she was better with Daddy back, and I didn't have to be the one watching her all the time, which sure takes some stress off me!

Today is the baby shower!!! I get to leave the house for something other than carting others around!! Woo Hoo!!!

Sorry it's been longer than I thought it would be between posts, but with everything going on, as soon as I sit down at night I'm out cold.

Stay tuned for later today or sometime tomorrow for a 3D ultrasound pic of my little metronome. I say that cuz she'll kick every 3 seconds for like a half hour at a time. Weird!

No comments: