Friday, August 22, 2008

What's been going on

I know I still haven't gotten the 3D ultrasound pic up yet, but it's coming. Probably getting it into the right room so I can scan it tonight. It's been crazy around here.

We had the baby shower on Sunday, and got some really great stuff, but there's still so much to get and do. So when payday rolled around on Monday, we did some much needed shopping to be a little more ready for the little one when she appears.

I'm now going to the doc once a week and doing the lovely non-stress tests twice a week. After yesterday's, I don't know how I'm going to get through the rest of them. She kicked me so hard the nurses were coming in to find out why I was swearing so much. At least they could only hear cuz they had a little window into the room.

So the last few days have been filled with school for the man, appointments with court officials, putting together pack n plays and diaper genies, and lots of itty bitty laundry so that when she comes we will be ready.

No comments: