Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Like I needed MORE to distract me

I've gone ahead and started to Stumble. Come join the fun. I need some friends on there, I'm all lonely.

Today was orientation day for the 7 year old, as well as picture day. It's nice that the school does this early, instead of taking pictures after a long day of playing and sweating at school. Make-up day is during the school day, but I think his picture turned out well, even if he complained the entire time about his shirt.

Tomorrow we are off to pick up the little one from her mom, and pick up some clothes I found on craigslist for the bump in the belly. Two months and 3 days and counting!!! I will be SO happy when I can sit and be able to slouch again, or not have someone kicking me ALL. DAY. LONG. People ask me all the time if I'm anxious. Not about the delivery, I've been through it twice, and even though she's been a completely different pregnancy than the boys, it should go fairly smoothly. I'm more worried about affording all the stuff she'll need and still being able to pay the bills.

Another thing to look forward to, the fiance will be back in a week. He's been gone since the 27th of July working security for the PGA tour. Of course, him coming home means I have to give up sleeping in the middle of the bed, but it also means I fork the garbage duties back on him! Wooo Hooo!! I hate taking out the garbage!

More later I'm sure...I'm off to StumbleUpon some more sites!!

2 comments:

Jess Riley said...

Congrats on the pregnancy!!

How far is Greendale from Mequon? I'm there (at Harry W Schwartz) for a reading / signing next Wednesday, Aug. 13, at 7 pm...if you're free, stop by!

Anonymous said...

Wow - you are SO busy with your fiance gone! Good for you for keeping it together.